What is a technical architect?
I’m applying to be a STEM Ambassador and as part of that process I have to produce a short video explaining what I do.
Technical architecture is widely adopted in the IT sector, but not widely understood outside of it so this post explains a little about the role.
- Made of websites
- Made of many layers
- Made of many servers
- …needs designing
- Design and business driven
- Work in Agile teams
- High demand
- Screen time
Like any job, there are good and bad sides to its characteristics.
- Degree in Computer Science
- Lectured in Software Engineering
- Certified in multiple technologies
- Consulted for an array of clients
Careers in IT
That’s what I’ve been doing so far with my career. I hope that’s informative and wish you the best of luck with yours.